Discover how ANYONE can train and enjoy mixed martial arts… no matter your sex, age, fitness level or experience level… or even if you want to compete or not!
You’ll see “Raving Reviews” and “Success Stories” of our happily-involved MMA students…
Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has already helped scores of people just like you get in kick-butt shape, impress their friends and family, learn MMA and be a part of the #1 MMA program in the Southern California Area, (whether they wanted to fight or not). Why not find out what can do for you by giving our proven program a try this home-study course ABSOLUTLEY FREE!!
UFC FIGHTER “CRAZY TIM CREDEUR” TALKS ABOUT SELVA BJJ[features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
“I’ve known and been training with Jason Selva and Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for almost 10 years. Jason Selva and his team have been very instrumental in my growth and development as a professional MMA Fighter. The moves and wealth of knowledge he has show have been amazing. Anytime that I’m in the Los Angeles area I always make sure to stop by Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts.”
-UFC Veteran Crazy Tim Credeur
THIS FREE DVD OFFER IS INSANE!!!
We can prove our program up-and-down and give you examples of happily-involved students’ success stories (which you’ll see below), but wouldn’t you agree the best way to really see if MMA is for you, is to do it in the comfort of our own home?
You’ll get to enjoy our MMA training, virtually and believe it or not, you will learn MMA!
Enter Your Name & Valid Email To Get Our FREE Guide, “How To Find The Best MMA School In Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley as well as our free MMA tips, tricks and success stories
We know that all kinds of different people want to train MMA. From people who want to get in the cage and duke it out to people who want to experience the rush of training like a fighter without getting punched in the face. We train competitive MMA fighters and we also train people who want to train for the fun of it without getting into the competitive side. That’s why we offer our initial consultation along with our 30-day free trial. When you see us for the first time, we can sit down with you and really get into your specific, personal needs in order to figure out what would be the best program for you. Many of our students come to us already knowing exactly what they want to do. But most of them tell us they just want to “give it a try” and see how they like MMA training. Our instructors and program counselors will help you make a well-informed decision so you can rest assured you’re doing the right thing for yourself. Here’s more PROOF that our academy is the best MMA school for you to try: [features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
“I started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu here at Selva BJJ in 2009. I was 240 lbs of pure awesomeness thanks to a poor diet of $5 pizzas, composing music and avid gaming . Although it was a fun lifestyle =), I was also into martial arts. Having some experience in Muay thai, I wanted to do some grappling, mainly because I lost an mma fight to a BJJ practitioner ground and pounding me for 3 rounds. SELVA BJJ was the perfect opportunity for me to get my start in a grappling art. Feeling welcomed when first entering the gym, I found out grappling can be pretty demanding on the body but with the warm environment and a coach like Jason Selva, there was no quit in their vocabulary and embedded that in my mind as well. Being 240 lbs then and putting in the effort to lose weight recently competing at 179 lbs. It has been great here at SELVA BJJ watching the family grow. Jason once told me during a tough weight cut “dont worry, we’ll take care of you here” still to this day I looked back and thought “damn he wasn’t lying”. SELVA BJJ was the best decision I made in choosing a BJJ school, having the best teamates, the best coaches and representing Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu”-Bryan Galindo[/features_box_yellow] Here’s just some of what you’ll get out of our proven-successful mixed martial arts (MMA) program: You’ll experience the mental and physical “rush” that comes with MMA training (not only is it exciting, but it’s a whole lot of FUN too!) You’ll get into kick-butt shape – and FAST (many of the world’s strongest and best-conditioned athletes are MMA fighters – we’ll show you how they do it) You’ll develop “functional muscles” not bulky do-nothing muscles (you’ll become a lean, mean, fighting machine and get even STRONGER than you were before – even if you’re a weight lifter – because you’ll build functional muscles by doing “sport-specific” exercises and drills that make you “fighting strong”)
- You’ll learn a mixed martial arts fighting system with an organized curriculum that takes the “guess work” out of learning
- You’ll learn the basic fundamental principles and techniques you need to have in order to improve as quickly as possible
- You’ll be in a safe, structured environment – safety is our #1 concern – so you won’t have to worry about getting injured (you won’t even have to spar or get hit if you don’t want to
- You’ll be able to work at a pace that’s right for you so that you can personally absorb and retain all the information you learn
- You’ll be taught by professional instructors who are trained to “build you up” as a studen
- You’ll discover strength and conditioning exercises and MMA drills that UFC fighters use to prepare get in shape for their fights
- You’ll be a part of a proven MMA system that gives you maximum results in minimum time (we are committed to making sure you improve every single time you set foot in our MMA academy)
- You will transform your body into a kick-butt fighting machine (you’ll feel stronger, faster, and better than you ever have before)
- Our instructors will “walk you by the hand” and teach you our secrets to MMA success
- You’ll get our proven MMA training method that can take a total “newbie” and transform you into a bonafied MMA expert
- You’ll have a variety of classes to choose from (striking, ground, mma, takedowns, beginner, advanced, sparring, no-sparring, technique-only, open mat time, etc.)
- You’ll be trained by champions (*Add your or your staff’s competitive accomplishments*)
- You will learn physical and mental preparation for the street or in the fight cage
- You’ll be taught by trainers can not only fight well but more importantly, they will train YOU properly to ensure you get the most out of our MMA program and become a complete fighter (whether you want to compete or not)
- You’ll work out in a positive atmosphere where you are treated with RESPECT
- You’ll get help from our professional, courteous staff (we don’t try to intimidate people or show how “tough” we are; we don’t need to; it isn’t about our “ego” anyway – it’s about what we can do for YOU and how we can build you up into the best shape of your life while learning how to fight MMA in the process
- You’ll improve your flexibility which helps prevent injury and makes you stronger (you’ll be able to punch hard, kick higher, and be even more dangerous with your ground fighting techniques)
- You’ll discover how to knock almost anyone out cold (you’ll learn how to strike hard and where to strike for maximum effect)
- You’ll learn sneaky submission holds that end a fight quickly and efficiently without things getting mess
- You’ll learn how to fight in “close quarters.” Fact: Close combat fighting skills can save your life (this is especially important for law enforcement and military)
- You will learn techniques and strategies for self-defense and competition (what’s so great about MMA is that it’s one of the only martial arts where just about every single technique is something you can use on the street as well)
- You’ll learn chokes, arm locks, leg locks and other ways to finish a fight without have to throw a single punch or kick
- You’ll learn how to throw devastating knockout elbows, knees, punches and kicks that are designed to end fights fast
- You’ll learn takedowns and throws so you can control where you want the fight to end up (you’ll learn how to take people down and also how to defend takedowns so you don’t get taken down)
- You’ll experience the passion, excitement, team spirit and pride at our school by being a member of our team (whether you want to compete or not)
- You’ll learn what works and what doesn’t work in a real fight (and you’ll be surprised at what you find out)
- You’ll discover how to quickly take out an opponent on the feet or on the ground (MMA is about being able to control the fight situation whether you’re on the feet or on the ground)
- You will get stronger, tougher, more endurance and stamina (you won’t get tired), and on top of that, you’ll look and feel a whole lot better
- You’ll get exceptional service in all areas. (If you have a question about anything at all, we will answer it. If you have any problems, we’ll solve them. If you need help, we will help you. We are 100% committed to your personal development as a mixed martial arts athlete.)
- You’ll learn our systematic training method for creating MMA champions (and even our students who don’t want to fight can rest assured they would do very well if they did)
- You will have coaches and instructors who CARE about you and your success (we guarantee that no other school in the area has more caring and passionate instructors)
You’ll get to train in our state-of-the-art facility: Full size training mat Train and fight just like the pro do Heavy bags and speed bags Over 2,000 square feet of mat space…Largest in Southern California! Strength and conditioning equipment (list whatever equipment is available for the students to use) Want more proof? Here you go… [features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
On August of 2010, I was getting ice cream with my kids near the Toys R Us in Montebello and noticed a banner that read Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Being a MMA fan, I decided to go check it out. I met with two of the coaches their Jason and Binthri, they were very helpful in providing information and answering my questions. I left thinking maybe I’ll try it out, however didn’t think I would have the time working 6 days a week and raising two kids. After my trial class I decided to join Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and probably made one of the best decisions of my life. Thanks to their full schedule of classes, I’ve been able to train 3 times a week even with my busy schedule. In the first 3 months I went from 210lbs to 185lbs. On April 17th 2011 at the ripe age of 32 years old (yes 32), I went to my first tournament and competed at the 165lbs weight class. Although it’s an individual sport, after my first tournament I realized how important the team is and I can’t say enough good things about the support I received from my teammates and most importantly the coaches at Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The bottom line is I feel and look a lot healthier and stronger than I did 10 months ago, plus I’m learning how to defend myself and having fun doing it. -Ben Yang[/features_box_yellow] A big problem many people have who want to start training MMA is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There’s just not many good schools out there who are qualified to train people in mixed martial arts fighting. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, or throw a few MMA stickers and posters up on their windows so people might think that, but the reality is that good, quality MMA schools are hard to find. That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top MMA schools in your area. And, for a limited time, we’re offering a 30-day free trial program so you can see if our proven MMA training system meets your needs. Once you schedule a time that’s good for you to come see us, we’ll give you a tour of our academy, you’ll get a free t-shirt just for stopping by, you’ll get a free private introductory lesson and you’ll also get a free one-on-one consultation with one of our highly-trained program counselors so we can figure out if we can meet your needs.
GUARANTEE #2: We will Pay You $1000 If You Can Find Better Training In The San Gabriel Valley Area!Come try our program absolutely FREE for 30 days. If during this time (or ANY time thereafter) you can find another school in the San Gabriel Valley area with a more detailed curriculum, a more complete schedule of classes, more qualified instructors, more champion coaches, more locations, and more successful students – then we will pay you $1000 cash!
GUARANTEE #3: Your 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!Come train with us and try our school out for 30 days and pay no money. If you’re convinced we’re the best school in the area and can completely meet ALL your needs—sign up … receive up to $997.00 in free gifts & bonuses … and then put us to the test for an additional 30 days and if you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll give you ALL of your money back! You get a full sixty days to prove to yourself that our program is EXACTLY what you’re looking for – or you pay NOTHING!
More PROOF:[features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the place to go if you want great teaching from knowledgable coaches. Most of the places I’ve been to DON’T compare to Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu because the coaches at these other places are too busy to help with 1-on-1 teaching or simply can’t teach. There is a big difference in being great at jiu jitsu and also being great at jiu jitsu and also great at teaching it! The coaches at Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu make sure every student has an understanding of the technique before moving on. Even though my son is a quick learner, he doesn’t get bored by having to go over the technique a few extra times because in the end, it makes him even better. I love the learning environment, can’t express that enough. Highly highly recommended over other places that have more glimmer and glam, yet no substance. The new location is even closer to my house, so thats another plus. Just as great as the first location.
“If you’re thinking about giving MMA a try, whether you want to compete or not, then this will be the best decision you can make for yourself.” Don’t you owe it to yourself to at least give it a try? Don’t wait. Call us NOW. 888 4744-4193 Ask for Javier Garcia (or whoever you want them to speak with first)>>. Give us a call NOW to start our amazing 30-Day Free Trial Program so you can experience the thrill of MMA training with us! You Really Can’t Afford Not To Try ” Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Art’s 30-Day Free Trial Program”It’s easy to get started right away. Just give us a call (even if it’s 3:00 am in the morning). Here’s even more PROOF:[features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
Selva BJJ is one of the best places to train jiujitsu in the area. I’ve been at Selva BJJ for only three months but I have a younger brother who has been training here for years, since the place opened up. So straight to why this place is so amazing:
– Classes can be killer workouts if you don’t cheat yourself and push it hard, even in the fundamentals class. People can and have achieved their fitness goals while learning a great martial art. If you have weight loss goals then Selva BJJ can definitely help out!
– Quality instruction from very well trained and dedicated coaches. Check the website for lists of their achievements in jiujitsu!
– The gym offers children and adult classes, both which have a more advanced Gold Team when you are ready.
– The classes are very organized, both children and adult fundamental classes have a monthly theme(technique). This technique is broken down and explained all month. By the end of the month you are tested on the technique and if you pass you advance a stripe.
– Children classes are serious, unlike with some other martial arts places, here they are really instructed and learn really well. Kids learn discipline and respect for the martial art. There is no messing around here with the children. Definitely one of the best place to put your kid in if your looking for something to put him or her in.
– Technique that can be used practically in self defense situations are pointed out and most of the time how it can be used.
– In addition the children classes are taught not to use the techniques they have learned outside of the gym like at school. There are even times where i’ve seen coach Brian instructing the kids class on how to get out of a bully situation and alert a teacher to whats going on.
– Most importantly everyone that comes here is very friendly and helpful. Its like a big family, everyone wants to see each other reach their goals. I know i’ve had help from other blue belts while waiting around for the class to start and I really appreciate that.
The gym is pretty big and membership to Selva BJJ allows you to go to either this Alhambra location or the Montebello one. The Montebello gym is smaller but still has the same quality instruction. I started out here just wanting to get a really good workout and started finding that I really enjoy jiujitsu. If your looking for a great workout try this place out and maybe you will also find that you enjoy the sport too!
“Yes! I want to give your MMA program a try for 30 days FREE!”
Here’s exactly what to do: Call our academy at (888) 474-4193 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free private introductory lesson. Ask for Javier Garcia and he will get you all set. That’s it! (Simple, right?) Once you come see us, we have no doubt you’ll be blown away with what we can do for you. In fact, we’re so confident in our program that we’re willing to let you try our program for 30 days free. On top of that, we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee; that means that if you give us a fair shot for 60 days and you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll refund your money on the spot (but we highly doubt you will). How’s that for taking the risk away? [features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
You will get more than what you pay for… When I began attending Selva BJJ I was mostly attending the Alhambra location. I began attending the gym in Montebello because of transportation issues. At first I was bummed out because I finally began to feel comfortable at Alhambra and was enjoying training with the regulars there, but after a week at Montebello I realized that the whole Selva BJJ camp is compromised of really cool people. The instructors are ALL fantastic. The assistants and upperclassman are nice and helpful. They all will answer any questions you have or find someone who can. A lot of the members come from different arts/disciplines and will show cool tricks/tips they have learned. There are a range of training partners, with different styles of grappling and different statures, so you can always challenge yourself or pick up useful tips. The gym is well maintained, they clean the mats every day I believe and to my knowledge there has never been any infections spread around. I’ve never rolled with or even seen someone with poor hygiene and I have heard a few of the instructors say they have told members to go home, because of poor hygiene. This gym is ran very well. The employees are always on time and there is always someone to train with. There are a few guys who train up to 20 hours a week in jiu jitsu. The majority of the team wants to compete or already does. All of our instructors and some of our members have impressive resumes, a compete regularly. So team morale is always very high, even on the kids team. Now, I am going to talk about the down side to Selva BJJ, Montebello. The gym is on the smaller side. So in the evening it gets packed! I guess this is a good thing in a way, because it shows how much the members enjoy training there, but never the less mat room does become a problem. However there are ways to get around this. You can train in the morning, which is also a great way to start your day, or you can train at the Alhambra gym, which is literally twice the size. Either way I don’t think there are any gyms that I can say are better to attend and be a part of in this area of the San Gabriel Valley. If your on the fence about joining, come check it out! You won’t regret it. -Ren Artega [/features_box_yellow] If you think MMA training is something you might want to try, why not come see for yourself if you’ll like it? Give us a call right now at (888) 474-4193 and let us help you get started. Don’t you owe it to yourself to try Selva Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Art’s 30-Day Free Trial Program today? Sincerely, -Jason Selva, Master Instructor P.S. When you come see us for the first time, we’ll even give you a free t-shirt as a “thank you” for visiting us. P.P.S. If you have any questions, schedule your initial consultation and when we meet we can sit down and go over all of them in detail. Just ask for Javier Garcia.(888) 474-4193. Call Now. Hope to see you soon!